Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Well, I've been contemplating about writing in a blog for some time, mainly because I'm not sure if I'm prepared to share my thoughts and feelings online.. But after some persuasion from close friends who think its a good idea to keep in contact, I've decided to take the maiden plunge. Haha!

I'm so lazy! I should actually have a headstart when I gave birth to Jared last year, on 15th July 2008. Cos at least I can share with you his first glimpse of this world. Oh well, better late than never right?

Now I'm lying on the bed and waiting for my hair to dry. I had a short crop for a few months and I dreaded waking up to a bad hair day so instead of being diligent of washing and blowing the messy hair in the morns, I've decided to had it permed! In this way, even if its messy, ppl would think its just the way the perm looks.. *smiling sheepishly*

Yawn! That should be quite an achievement for a 1st post! Meaning to add some pics too but my lappie's bluetooth doesn't seemed to connect to my phone.. Grr.. I hate gadgets! Well, maybe just a pic of my Jared boy alright? Always a next time.. Patience is a good virtue.. Haha! Gotta wake up later to pump milk, nitez!


Jared at five & a half months.. Quite a handful, the little bugger. My mom just loves to dress him in white. =P She says it makes him looks clean.. -_- Aren't all babies clean & fantastic smelling?? Unless their mommies din wash them up properly?!!

Apart from the photo, i've got a clip of Jared below, taken on the 31st dec 2008, around 10plus at night. Instead of me looking forward to counting down to the new year, i'm counting down to him falling asleep! Meatball just refused to sleep! He prefers to do some screaming & kicking though, as if complaining to why i keep telling him to go to bed.. Ahh babies..~

1 comment:

Leave a message! :D