Friday, January 30, 2009

Arghh!! The setup of the blog sometimes drives me crazy! The comment column for my 2 previous postings is gone for no reason, not that a lot of you writes in but still, if you do feel like dropping a line at least i can see!! So, anything to say for the previous posts, please drop your comment here, thanks. :)
Random pixs

Was shopping at ikea the other day and we saw this vintage van, looks like the volkswagon but i dun see the logo though..


Roy's gaming corner, we got the teddy seat at the kids section and its extremely comfy. Roy will have to play behind closed doors soon cos i don't think its healthy to introduce Jared to games at his age.


A lot of kids heading home after school downstairs. The primary school is just next to my block, so convenient.


Last but not least, Jared with my 9th uncle, Richard (mom's younger bro). Both botaks but i love them dearly. :)
ps: Mom told me uncle striked 4D, really lucky this new year. Happy for him. :)

1 comment:

  1. I have to say the picture of you & jared looks great, both of you are equally cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D