Monday, January 12, 2009

Sorry! My entire weekend are occupied with Jared so no chance of any updates. For your info, my mom is taking care of Jared, her precious grandson during the weekdays, while I will babysit him during the weekends from friday night to sunday. My life will revolved around him during the weekends and here's what we've been up to..

Caught him crapping in action with his legs sticking up and his face turning red for a split second. Even though he's still on breastmilk and his stools are soft & (smooth :D) he still makes an effort to use some strength to force the poop out completely. Good boy! My mom says if a baby keeps grabbing or even chewing his feet, means another brother & sister is on the way.. Glurp! Old wives tales ahhh~ but still, i better be safe than sorry! Ha!

There.. My little meatball after a nice shower all dried & wrapped up waiting for Grams to dress him up. I actually took a clip of him at the shower but not sure if i should expose his little birdy in the open, hee..



Jared on my bed, doin his leg-grabbing thing again.. Ooo.. Dont you wish to have a go at his thighs??



There's always something new for him.. Always a first time for everything.. His first scream, first flip, first meal etc.. They do grow up fast & furious, and you can see the changes everyday, every month. Yesterday was his first solo ride on the bb car seat. No more kicking on mommy all over the place in the car and making her dizzy..~ We let him tried it out at home to make sure the straps are adjusted correctly, with a slight smirk on his face.. Hee..



Jared in his very own personalized seat in the car, looking surprisingly at ease in his best behaviour but in fact holding on the straps for dear life.. :P

ps: Saw jerry on the bus on my way to work today. Suddenly recalled what ob told me about the "story". Makes me see him in a different light, haha!

1 comment:

  1. hee, boi looks super smart. now he has his own car seat, nx time he'll have his own seat on the A380!!
    hello, Captain!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D