Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm beginning to find it hard to start somewhere.. specially when i'm at work all day and after work needs to head down to mom's place to deliver milk. And when i finally settle down at night, at home, my mind is in a blank. Writer's block they call it, not that i'm one.. haha! Will need to note down somewhere once something comes into my mind..!


Nothing in particular, just wanna let you see that my pens & pencils are all soo cute!


Normally we'll plonk Jared in the stroller and bring him out for a walk nearby. To chat with the nearby neighbours & disturb the house dogs. Some bonding time with our kiddo. I believe at his age, (at 6 months!) he actually does know and looks forward to getting out of the house once he sees us coming cos he will scream and stretch out his arms for us to carry. Kinda unbelievable.

Oh no! After shedding some hair during the first few months, it's now growing back sooo slowly. I wanted to shave all of it but my mom don't like bald babies. Oh well.. He's the ONLY botak boy i love in this whole world! Unlikely the other old one who's already got on my nerves on his first day in my dept. Sheesh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D