Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shimei has been asking,"Hey, no new posts ah?" Everyday she's been looking forward to it.. That triggers me to sit down to write a post straightaway! Well, i've taken leave since wed due my mom is busy baking her lapis and tarts so i have to take over babysitting for Jared. Luckily my maid is helping me out if not, i will go bonkers at home! (also not able to update my blog!) Guess i'm not those homey stay-home mom type, haha! Specially when now Jared is too young to converse with me with his baby cooings.. Some randoms pixs that i've taken some time back, just want to show you guys..


This was taken in dec'08 when my younger sister Lisa, Roy & older brother Willy are celebrating their birthdays on 12th (Roy), 15th(Bro) & 17th (Sis).



My old friend & brother-in-law Dennis/ZL dozing off together with Jared. He's an excellent babysitter for boy, not surprising as he always put 101% in everything he does. He's is in safe hands when ZL's around. Thanks, nai pa!


Sometimes when my hands are full, i just had to put him down somewhere. So there you go!


Remember i told you about him remembering his walks? He literally screams if cooped up in the house all day until i ask my maid to just carry him outside along the corridor. Like that also happy.. =_= Unbelievable~

1 comment:

  1. Ya la ,,,, Everyday will start my day at work by reading your blog..keke.. Like all the pic that you have inserted too,,,veri warming.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D