Friday, January 09, 2009


Oh, ob must have heard my distress message cos this afternoon when he came for a meeting in our office, surprised me with a cup of Ben & Jerry ice-cream! I ate happily without realising i had my lips full of chocolate stains.. ;) You're the Best!

Think Jared's gonna start teething soon cos lately he's been chewing on his fists a lot, or anything he grabs will shove it into his mouth. Kinda cute but full of drool~

Jared is coming to 6 months old (times flies!) so i make an attempt to feed him some solids. Bought the milk cereal with rice and fruits mix for him. The 1st mouthful make him raise his eyebrows and look at me with his sorrowful eyes, like it's the most awful stuff that he's ever tasted. I find it's quite tasty actually, ha! Not too much though cos he looks like he's gonna puke, that's enough for a 1st meal.

I find it's actually quite fun if you're disciplined enough to update the blog regularly cos it's a good way to keep the memories. But i'm really lazy, to think last time i don't even write in a diary either, heh heh! As long as you are interested to read my life and of Jared's, i will carry on writing.

A small pix of me, will try my best to achieve some cam-whoring skills. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D