Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ever since I gave birth to Jared last year, we've not brought him to meet my buddy Shimei's bb boy Jing Zhong aka JZ. Too preoccupied with our own lives i guess. To think we used to meet up and chat about how next time when we have babies of our own, should bring them out to ikea, have tea or just shopping. Ya, shimei & i will be busy shopping while the hubbies push the strollers behind. Ha! :) Think we can put that idea into action, soon!


Brought Jared to Shimei's parent's place in Eunos last dec. The one next to Jared is JZ, he's exactly 2 months older than Jared. J & J, aren't they handsome? I looked kinda nerdy in glasses huh? Oh well..

Jared had a go at JZ's walker, something new to him so his legs were like all cramped up and wouldn't relax at all. And when he does, he goes backwards.. :) Anyway too young still, just let him try out..


Decided to put J & J on the bed so that i can take pixs of them closer, both of them are so busy chewing off their little chubby fists.

"Didn't bring my stinky out, can i borrow yours?"

"Sorry, stinky is mine but you can have my hand instead.." And Jared goes "Nooo~ I want stinky...!"
Hm, i figure i gotta teach Jared to learn how to share when he's older. Must remember.

1 comment:

  1. haha! so cute! especially the last 2 pictures. JZ happily gave Jared his fist but Jared is brawling away. Haha.

    I should be working on my 5000words report but here am I being hooked to Jared's news

    This post totally made my day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D