Sunday, July 20, 2014

The people in my life

I admit I don't have a wide circle of friends..
I don't wish for it so I don't need it..
Anyway, even if I do, I don't think I have to time
to entertain them all..
So some of my closest friends are really just a handful..

I suppose when it comes to my birthday, I don't need a lot of
people to celebrate for me but when the ppl that are close to
me most took time out for me, that really matter a lot..

So I've previously celebrated the birthdays with some of them..


I've known Yong for more than a decade and she is like
a sister to me & Roy.. And Evan like our 2nd son..

Us and the boys..


So I've known Shimei for more than 2 decades &
a buddy like her is far & few & I'm glad she's part
of my life..

I've been seeing her lesser these few years as we are tied
up with family commitments but once a while will take
leave just to catch up on stuff.. I missed her tons..

Hehh.. I've known OB for more than a decade too but
he's my boss to begin with and now he's transferred to
another department.. *sobz**
He is the nicest boss anyone could wish for..

I'm blessed with my blossom friends and hope the friendship
will last for as long as I live..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D