Sunday, July 20, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday Jared!

Honestly I can't imagine that my little boy is no longer little
anymore and that he has turned 6!?!?!! I was looking back at
blog posts a few years back when he's just a chubby cute baby
but now he's all grown up skinny & talkative & argumentative
to me! Arghhh! Where's my sweet baby? *sobz**

Had a small celebration with family last sunday (2 days ahead of
his actual bdae) & I ordered this strawberry shortcake that we had
with Yong at Dean & Deluca on the previous weekend..

It was delish but overly priced in my opinion..
And I'm not really a cake person to begin with..

The cake was humongous!
But the birthday boy was super happy about it.
I think he's more interested in singing the bdae song
and blowing out the candle.. =)

Cyan's equally excited as well. I guess all kids like bdae parties..

And I'm tasked to cut the cake..
To my surprise, everybody can wipe out a huge slice of
SSC by themselves! So I guess it's really nice..

Selfie shot of the day.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D