Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Hairrrr

Everybody has a hairdresser whom you feel comfortable
letting him or her handle your crown of glory..
I have mine too of course..

I've known May for a couple of years now, since I first let
her coloured my hair for my wedding.. I like it so I went back
to her again.. Normally I don't have any particular hairstyle
in mind and will let her decide.. but I think the older I get,
the shorter hair I wanna maintain.. hahahaha! Just tired of
long hair where you have to spend more $$ colouring as
well as waiting for it to dry after a wash.. hehh..

I think my hair grow faster and I have to visit her more often..
Like maybe once a month! Like guys! Zzz...
And it's at causeway point, woodlands.. omg..
So I told her,"Hey May, cut shorter leh.. if not I've to keep coming again!?"

So I got a damn short fringe.. -_-
Three of us with bangs..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D