Monday, July 21, 2014

15th July 2014

We had a small celebration for J with family earlier so
on his actual day I just got him his favourite twelve cupcake,
with one single candle on top.

His face lit up again, as bright as the candle.. :)
I suppose since he's my only child, his birthday each year
is a great deal to me, even though it's just with the family..
It's a celebration of each milestone that he has done &
accomplished.. To think when he was much younger,
I used to worry everyday when is he ever gonna talk..
And now, he's not only talkative throughout the day
(other than when he's asleep..) he can even argue &
quarrel with me and the two of us yelling at each other
at the top of our lungs.. Sheesh..

So even though he does drives me up the wall most of the
time, I'm still thankful he is a happy and normal child with
a mind of his own..

Next milestone, Primary One next year.. Oh my gosh...!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D