Thursday, June 02, 2011

New baby

No, it's not a real baby lah.. It's my new toy!

Sorry peeps, no new updates since the birthday celebrations cos nothing interesting is happening. My life is so boring!


It's a known fact that Carl Zeiss is a leader in the field of manufacturing lenses for amateur and professional photography and they are expensive too!

Not say my skills are very pro or what but to be able to own one of these babies is like a dream come true! Never expect it! I shall treat it with TLC.. Haaa!
Love you lots too, hugz!


Brought my babies out for a evening stroll. Mum gave J a haircut the other day, and I combed it neatly for a photo. Smart right? :)


At least I don't have to carry both of them nowadays, just that both my hands are busy with them. Hard to get a clear shot of Jared as he's walking so fast! Also I didn't have time to set the settings too.. Oh well..


He's so excited to see 7-eleven. He's fascinated with colourful logos.


We have the same cheeks right? Confirm J's my son, ahahahaaa!
Wish I can be as fair as him though..


This is our resident cat. Always lazing around our block. Everybody knows her, she's a big fat tabby cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D