Friday, May 20, 2011

Birthday Celebration - Part 4 + Jared

Before you peeps get bored of all my celebrations (lol), I thought I should show you some pics of J just in case you miss him.. haa!

SM gave me a goodie bag from JZ, he's turned 3 last week... so fast!
And J is fascinated with this paper ball..


There's a hole in the paper ball whereby we need to blow it up.
J keep sticking his finger into the hole.. He likes anything with holes in them.. =_=


When he's happy, he's really very Happy!
My mum cut his fringe recently, looks like a dork!

Last but not least.. I had dinner with Yoyo last night. Supposely together with Hoops one, but she's held up with project at the last minute. Yoyo & Piddles miss you!


This skinny Yoyo so thin liao still wanna eat salad.. But to be fair, she shared her salad with Piddles.. Lol..


We both like our rice swimming in gravy... the wetter the better.. (Somehow somebody's gonna get the wrong idea, hee).


Yoyo's already superrrrrr busy with her work but she makes an effort to prepare a gift for Piddles, with facial masks & cream & beauty stuff for her.


Piddles *hearts* Yoyo too. Thanks for the treat & prezzie!
Look your best during your big day with Uncle T! Piddles can't wait! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yayy!! So happy to celebrate your birthday for you (although it was belated *sheepish*)...

    So fun just chatting and bitching (yes, I did most of the bitching)...

    And thank you thank you for my pressies too! :D

    We have to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it's like a gift exchange too.. Haa!
    No worries, Piddles loves Yoyo's bitching. Haaaa!
    See ya on your wedding, and hope I can wake up!
    :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D