Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Feeling

Things happened for the past few days that were hard to put in words.. But first of all, Roy & I had attended the much awaited wedding of Wanyu (aka Yoyo) & Thomas last sunday. It's a experience that I'll never forget. Thanks Yoyo, for letting me join in your celebration and share your joy with you.


Waking up in the wee hours on a sunday morning was no easy feat, I'm surprised that I can even make it at all! I'm one of the helpers behind the scene and also the 2nd shooter.
Will try to organise the photos soon. Maybe put some in FB.

Really have a lot of stuff at hand to settle.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats yoyo! God bless piddles n yoyo n their loved ones! Hoops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hoops! Let's meet up real soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D