Thursday, June 30, 2011

Irrelevant post

I'm just feeling very unhappy these few days.. People who know me, they know that I do not like to be dictate on what I should and should not do, irregardless. So unless, it's work related, please don't judge me on what I do. I know I might be wrong in some ways, and that will result in a lot of misunderstandings. If I've know it actually created so much unhappiness, I shouldn't even start in the first place, my mistake. Then don't read it. Anyway, I'll blocked from public readers, problem solved. I shouldn't have released the previous time I blocked it.

I know it's a feeling which I will never understand but it's really not easy for me either. Life is never easy to begin with. It's not the end of the world, instead of wallowing in sorrow & self pity & asking why is this happening, why not just come out of it & face it. It might be better for everybody this way. But then again, what do I know. Easier said than done. Must be thinking, I can say all I want, it doesn't happen to me.. But I'm really feeling it, really.. Why don't tell me what I must do it make it better then. I will try to be as understanding and discreet as possible. It will not be me but I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D