Friday, July 01, 2011

Gifts from overseas

I got a lot of gifts on monday, felt like Christmas for a while.


When I knew Lily's niece is travelling to seoul, I asked her if she could help me get their spoons. Lily looked at me with her eyes wide open & asked why spoons? Cos I like that their handle is long.. Easy for me to scoop stuff without stretching


These 3D glasses are cheap around HK$6, so William bought quite a number to give out to us since 3D movies are in nowadays.


Ok, this wallet is not a gift. OB went London/Paris for holidays so I asked him to help my mum get a long wallet. She wants to keep her notes straight & crease-free.


Told him not to get anything from there cos everything is ex, specially in Paris. But OB still remembered to get some Harrods cookies and sweets from disneyland for J. Well, I don't allow J to eat the sweets in case he gets active, instead he's stacking the little candy containers up. He thinks they're toys bah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D