Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hi-5 Holiday

09 Sep, Sunday

Bought the Hi-5 tickets at the last minute cos we cannot make up our minds whether should
we spend the money or not. Ended up getting 2 tickets that cost $106 in all, only for me & J.
Roy will have wait for us somewhere, he doesn't mind he'll rather read his jap books..

There's no class at Hess that sunday due to the school hols so we take it easy at home.
Had finished charging the camera battery so just took a few shots of J.

Think I'm gonna print this out to put at my desk..

J trying to push Roy away from his kissing advances.. Lol..

Hi-5 are performing at Sands theatre and it's the first time we brought J to MBS.
So naturally he's checking the place out and his reaction is damn big, wowing at everything..

Looking everywhere but into the camera so I held his face up. Lol..

A picture next to the Hi-5 logo is a must so we waited for our turn.
J put up his signature cheese sign but I said must be Hi-5!
So in the end, he figured cheese sign on the right & hi-5 on the left..

1, 2, 3, 4, Hi-5!!!

Professional cameras not allowed in the theatre so I had to settle with iphone. :(
The theatre was not fully occupied but it's more than half filled up.
There's a lot of parents who bought the goodie bag for their kids, it cost $30!
They really know how to chop carrot out of the parents..

Sorry, the front view camera's crappy & the place was dim.

Brought along the Hi-5 tee that Carmen got for J. He insists on bringing along to wear..

I'm kinda glad now that J is older, he is more manageable whenever I bring him out.
I can just lie back on my seat and let him dance & sing at the aisle.
He will look back at me if he wants to go down the steps, & if I shake my head he will just stay put.
Actually it's really a waste of my money to buy a seat for him cos he hardly sit down! =_=

Just put up one picture of Hi-5, don't wanna bore you with them plus,
quality of the picture's crappy too..

The show lasted a little more than 1.5 hours and I should say J quite enjoyed it.
He might not remember when he's older but I'll have the pictures to show to him.
Will go together with Lauren when she's older, definitely more fun together.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D