Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Hari Raya Makan at Lily's Part 1

One of my favourite things to do is looking forward to going Lily's place during the Hari Raya month. And we have been bringing Jared along for three consecutive years or since he was one year's old.. And he has gotten more & more sociable/friendly over the years too.. Thank goodness..

I've missed out on Uncle Shah's Hari Raya open house the week before, so Lily invited me over for her family's gathering as she has asked Uncle Shah to cater for her. She wanted me to try his homecooked food this time round. Yummy!

On the way there. Look at J's ridiculous coconut head!
J likes to cover his mouth like a giggling girl.. And my eyes look spaced out here too.. @_@

And I keep wondering why J's eyes are so small..
I swear I never laugh at people with small eyes when I was preggers.. -_-

Typically uncle reading newspapers when they don't what else to do. J also want to take a seat.

He wanted to play the water in the fountain but I yelled at him. So I make him to pose for him instead, distract him a bit..

Ladies @ work.
The aroma from the longtong & mee siam gravy is killing me.. *drool**

Lily adores J so much all these while, I'm glad.. :)

We had homecooked pepper prawns, satay, mee siam & long tong.
The peanut sauce for the satay is to die for.. Roy had 4 servings of the mee siam, small portions that is..
J doesn't take the spicy stuff but I made him sit next to me so that I can supervise him.. Lol..

Dessert was black glutinous rice, smooth but a tad too sweet for me.

Nowadays J must have his Mickey Mouse with him whenever we asked him to take a picture,
they are inseparable.

I love this picture a lot cos J smiled the smiliest here.
All of us were smiling so happily but there's one grouchy girl inside as well, lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D