Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hari Raya Makan at Lily's Part 2

It has become a habit or more like a ritual yearly for me & family to go Lily's open house during Hari Raya. We have been visiting her since 2009 2010 2011 . Not 2008 though cos he's only around 2-3 months old & I don't think I can manage bringing him out at that time! Just feel happy reading back at the past blog posts & see all the changes..

We were invited again last saturday, for the office gathering. Another round of raya goodies for me!

J has such smooth cheek, can't resist kissing him all the time.. :D

Lovely flowers from Jeff & the CA team.

Quite a crowd that day, Lily even invited her neighbours over. They have not stepped into her home ever since she moved in some 9 years ago, can't you imagine? Heh..
But I know some of our neighbours also never been to our places the whole time we stayed there too..

Greg came with his family & his new baby girl. All have large round eyes.. *envy**

Kevin & Leng photobombing behind while I was taking picture of Lily & J.

And they were still at it even when J's distracted by something else.. Hahahahahh!

He'd rather play with the water and chicken at the balcony.. :P

Lovely spread of food. But I prefer Uncle Shah's cooking any day, his mee siam is da bomb!

Sitting around and enjoying the M&Ms and Skittles. :D

I asked J to sit with Kevin for a photo but he got distracted by Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on TV.
Still, his peace sign was there..

Gathering the boys for a photo, Gabriel is so ready but J doesn't show any interest at all.

Gabriel is cute, whenever I trained my lens on him, his face will lit up straight away &
will always be picture ready, like a switch!

After which he will stop smiling & resumed to his pineapple tart.
I took this secretly when he's not watching.. Lol..

Went to run errands & took a ice-cream break. I love New Zealand ice-cream!

Chocolaty ones is a no no & the boy doesn't like fruit either. So only cookies & cream
or vanilla are safe for him.. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D