Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Birthday Party Invitation

One of our Line Ops trainer Bibi invited us to her son's 6 years old
birthday party at Aranda Country Club chalet last saturday.
Good thing it's nearby if not, I'll just be too lazy to go.. But then again, most
of the chalets are situated in the East..

A lot of staff turned up with their families to join in the fun..

Roy is already close to many of my cols, now it's J's turn to know them..

He even allowed Lily's hubby, Suhaimi to carry him.
Kinda gullible in a way, anybody can just whisk him away..

Kevin the bomber photobombing again.. J looks serene in the pictures..  :D

Initially I couldn't tell that the cake's in the shape of number 6 cos
the place was kinda dimmed..

The birthday boy, Danial in red. Bibi and his little brother on the left.

Bibi's hubby, Sunny seemed to like J and I keep seeing him holding J's hand.. :)

I've managed to train J to stand in front of posters for
photo taking but he's still not looking at me!

I'm like a paparazzi who keeps following J around..
He spied some toys in the room & trooped in to investigate..

 
Our fringes look ridiculous!
Weather that night was so hot that I was sweaty & glasses kept drooping!

All the kids (big & small) had a rolling good time with the balloons.

Somehow we had to keep the kids entertained so we went
downstairs for some sparkles fun..

J thought that it's a candle and keep wanting to blow it out,
we had to scream to make him stop!

Shaz is a super sweet, pretty young lady who's very good with the kids,
she gave J the last sparkle. He managed to learn to swing it around instead
of blowing out.. Heh..

Had to leave soon cos it's really super hot & humid, I couldn't take it!
Both my big & little guy stepping on the square panels that change colours..

That's all for last saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D