Friday, May 11, 2012

Random

I'm seriously neglecting my blog. Once a week post has dragged to two weeks or even more.. I don't know why? Anyway, here's what the little guy has been up to lately..


Brought J to PD at Mt.E for a assessment. He still likes kiddy toys.. What to do, he's a late bloomer

 
J loves his Thomas train too and Carmen so sweet always buy stuff for him even the pillow case cover's from her. Actually he likes a lot of stuff but I don't want to over indulge him. So far he hasn't ask me to buy him any toys yet..   

 
Started to bring him to the library more frequently and let him choose his own books.


 
I will ask him to go sit by the ledge while I look for other books.

 
My HDB Ah Lau has been so sweet ferrying me to & fro from work and sometimes J will come along.
His face lit up when I got into the car after work and he will ransack my bag for my pass and Ricola. And he will put on my work pass and go shopping etc.. =_=

Finally managed to tell him to stick out the peace sign. Previously was the thumbs up.

I've loaded up some more pictures, now just thinking what words to put in. Hopefully you peeps can read it by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D