Thursday, May 31, 2012

Saturday with Yong

Yong's back for good, settled into a stable job and in a few months time, she'll be a brand new mummy.
We accompanied her to Ikea to look at some furniture to set up her room. It's also one of J's favourite place to go.

I totally love this boy's room, so does J. Maybe next time I will revamp one of the rooms to be Jared's room.
J sharing play with a PRC girl (they're everywhere mann).. The little girl asked him to play somewhere else but J totally ignored her. I think he doesn't know what she's talking about.. Lol..

Boys are just as fascinated about cookware as girls.. All the folks were standing behind watching them at play.. It's quite a sight actually..

Where are all the girls gone to? Boy Power!

Yong came back to our place to see what stuff I've prepared to pass over to her. So I asked if she'll like to take some pre-preg photos for keepsake.

So I moved away some stuff in the background and made the place more comfy for her. J decided to sit next to her and pose for me. It seemed he's getting more natural in front of the camera.. Heh..

Mum and mummy to be.
Precious cargo. "Made in Seattle"

Due to arrive in less than 2 months. Another July baby, like J and Lauren.. :)

We fetched Yong to her mom's place and stayed there for dinner. I love her mom's cooking, home cooked meals are the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D