Sunday, May 20, 2012

Flyer with Yeeyee & Dennis

J loves ferris wheel. Every time when we passed by the Singapore Flyer or anywhere near her, J will go.. Ferris wheel, want to go? And I will always say, wait for yeeyee & yeezhang ok? He can get free tickets for us.. I'm such a cheapo.. but hey, one adult ticket cost nearly $30 ok?!

So finally, we managed to go last sunday, on mother's day no less.. J was ecstatic!

J simply has no patience to stand at the spot for me and insisted on moving forward.

He's now very good with his peace sign, will flash up when we say peace!

J's sense of direction is very good. Any place once we brought him there, he will remembered exactly where to go. Like he wanted to go to the flyer straight away but as my sister & Dennis were not there yet, we had to go to the park first.. J was close to tears.. =_=

I thought this pix of us looked ok except for my hair fell on J's head and spoilt it.. Arghh..

Finally they've reached and we went to redeem for the tickets. J was rearing to go! Mad excited!

Playing and dancing, feeling amused with his own shadow..

He was that happy with my sis and Dennis around.

This boy's not afraid of heights as all. I was far away from the window, sitting down at all times..

Almost as high as the building in the background.. *shudders**

The two very important men in Jared's life..

Picture of Roy taken by J with my camera, which explains the angle from below.. Lol..

Whenever he laughed or giggled like that, I will want to think that he is a very sweet boy.
Just hope that now he is bigger, his tantrums and tempers will gradually tone down.. Still wishing!

Had a good dinner at Marina Square.. And heard a lot of commotion coming from the rock climbing competition. J insisted on checking out..

Super love this pix, must blow up.

Whenever Dennis is carrying J, ever since he was a baby.. They've always share a tender moment together.. Which I can't help capturing that special moment..

Jared, you must remember who loves you and reciprocate back ok? If not, I'll come chasing after you smacking your backside!

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe,

    So sorry i've been so busy and not been able to talk to you lately. My gosh - 3 posts since i last checked here. I love this post! J looks sooooooooooooo happy!!!!! He looks like his smile is really from ear to ear! I can't imagine how excited he was.

    You know when i see J and Dennis, kinda reminds me of you and Lauren - she always seems to be so comfortable around you! She would let you carry her even when she doesn't let her grandma and grandpa carry her.

    So badly want to meet up with you! Wonder when that will be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, that's so sweet of you to say that.. I suppose it's the affinity between us? Heh..

    Soon my dear, will meet you soon and also to capture Lauren's smile too.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D