Thursday, May 31, 2012

Happy Birthday to Papa

Last saturday, 26th May was my dad's birthday so we bought a cake on our way home, intending to surprise him when he and mum get home. J saw me placing the cake in the fridge and kept insisting he wants to cut the cake. I said have to wait for gong gong to come back first. He was so impatient and kept running up and down shouting for gong gong.. =_=

Finally we heard them at the doorway and quickly turned off the hall light & lighted up the candle. Pa was very happy when J sang the birthday song to him.

But I think J's the most happy when he finally get the cut the cake!

And the first one to taste the cream too. Anyway, J hates all types of fruits except banana and I happened to buy a mango cake, which is my dad's favourite. So after a mouthful, he refused to take another bite liao..
Remind me to order a chocolate cake for his birthday then.. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D