Thursday, May 17, 2012

From Singapore with Love

My dear Yoyo,

I know recently you've not been happy where you are so we decided to cheer you up with your favourite jappy snacks that we think you've sorely missed. Over the past few weekends, OB and I sourced for all possible goodies at the Jap stores that we think that you'll like and proceeded to get them all packed into the box.

Bickering quietly in OB's room on what items to pack and what not. He even wanted to pack in the pork can & sardines but I said will be too heavy lah.. Lol..
Managed to squeeze in as much and as compact as we can and have it nicely taped up.

Lagging the heavy parcel from OB's office to T2 post office (not I carry of course, haha!). I kept telling OB I can imagine when you received the parcel how excited you'll be?.. I can't wait..

Days passed and OB told me how come still no news from Yoyo about the parcel? We got worried what if some of the items cannot pass the immigration..? So I keep checking the status online.. And it stated that it has reached the post office in MAN. So all we can do now is wait..

So imagine to her great surprise when it landed at her doorstep delivered by a tall angmo..
Just like a little girl squealing in excitement when opening up pressies to find all the goodies inside.

When Yoyo's happy, Piddles & OB are happy too. :D

1 comment:

Leave a message! :D