Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Mum's power cake

31st December, Monday

It's been a while (couple of years) since mum baked her fruit cake.
Mostly she's been busy with her pineapple tarts, cookies and kueh lapis.

Lily loves this fresh cream blueberry cake.. Ever since I saved a slice
for her one fine day.. She kept the inconspicuous cake in her fridge until
her kids and nephew rummaged through and asked if they could eat it.
First bite down and the rest was history, haha..
They actually fought over the miserable piece like kids.. :)

So I've asked my mum to bake one for Lily's birthday in Nov,
and now one for her daughter's birthday which falls on the last
day of the year. Her girl was anticipating for her blueberry cake.







The final product.

Dec babies.


I'm glad they find my mum's blueberry cake irresistible, lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D