Monday, January 21, 2013

Early Early Reunion Dinner

Ya, we had our family reunion dinner yesterday at my place..
It was very early I know.. Cos my brother & his family
will be going to his inlaws place this thur for a month until
after chinese new year.. -_-

Ridiculous I know but it happened.. My folks are
upset but nothing we could do.. They already bought
the tickets.. Oh well, we just have to think how
to make my mum happy.. Maybe go for another round
of dinner nearer to cny, seafood paradise sounds good..

Sorry for the unusually bright pictures as I forgotten
to adjust the camera ISO, so it's turned up high.. :P

Baby Reyd put on a lot of weight and now weighs 7.5kg
and he's not even 3 months yet!
His mother & helper just stuff the bottle to him
everytime he makes noise.. That's not the way to go, women!
But then again, it's not my kid so I can't interfere.
Anyway, the doc said he's overweight..

I simply loveeeee taking photos of his standing hair, simply cuteee!
According to my mum, my brother had the same type of
hairstyle when he was a baby too.. Lol..

The two rascals came in to disturb my shoot while Baby R keep
himself occupied with his right fist.
I reckon next time when he's older & running about, he and
the other two boys will tear the whole place down..

Nothing beats mum's home cooked food, according to me.. :)

Testing out the camera self-timer that I set up on the tripod stand.
J's peace sign always block his face, WITHOUT FAIL.

I had to scream at him to lower his peace sign mann..

Welcoming latest addition, Baby R to the family.

I have no worries when J is near to Baby R 
cos I know he's gentle around babies.
BR looks huge next to him!

I think Cyan has passed the "beating J up" phase..
But now, he keeps grabbing J from behind and hugging 
him and refusing to let go..!
It can look quite disturbing when his legs and arms
are around J as you can clearly see.. 
=_________=

Ok, more on Baby R..

J slightly bumped onto BR's forehead so I asked him 
where is painful..
He put a X on the spot.
Look at BR's expression, hahahaa!

I can never get BR's brother to do that on him..

Onion head, hahahaa!

One picture of J and his beloved Yeeyee & Dennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D