Monday, October 01, 2012

Mid Autumn Festival

22th Sep, Saturday

There's a mid autumn festival that the RC organised for our neighbourhood held at the nearby basketball court and we just have to pay $3 to attend. There's a goodie bag, ice-cream & popcorn included.

We sit with one of J's schoolmate, Hong Yin who lives on the sixth floor.

One of the rare pictures that J doesn't smile..

There's a mini dragon!

And the senior citizens that practise Taiji every morning at 0745hrs, free of charge.
Actually I'm quite interested but not sure if I wanna wake up that early on a weekend.
I want my sleep!

Fascinated with his lighted lantern.

Looking anywhere, everywhere but me.. =_=

All of us went for a stroll all around the neighbourhood and there're ushers
who helped to direct the traffic. It's quite nice to be doing the same thing together
once a while. Makes us feel united.. Lol..

Lion dance.. Most of the kids were taken by the loud noises from the drums..

23th Sep, Sunday
On our way out to yishun, dinner at father-in-law's place.
J is really into the Mickey Mouse phase right now..
He and his MM stuffy are inseparable..

And he wanna put on his mickey shoes that day too..
Seriously thinking if I should bring him to Mickey's Rockin' Roadshow
this coming end nov. All these shows at Sands Theatre cost me atomic bombs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D