Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Cook for the day

29th Sep, Saturday

Saturdays & Sundays are activity days..
As J doesn't attend whole day childcare, we just wanna fill all his weekends
with more things to do.. $$ and time all spent on him..
One precious only, what to do? ('',)

Lily so sweet, bought sticker books for J. And that Mickey Mouse is currently
his favourite.. He can now pose for me but not looking at me of course.. -_-

Pasta is definitely one of my favourite food but I can't eat a lot of that..
Decided to whip up a simple pasta dish that evening for dinner.
Guess I don't have to describe the procedures, it's simple enough with pictures.
Roy took a bite and said the spaghetti's still a bit hard. So I covered the lid with
heat to warm & soften them up. The tiger prawns were the bomb but I let Roy eat
more cos he paid for them.. Lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D