Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mum's AXBD

AXBD is a term that Yoyo & I use.. It loosely means "Lunchbox packed with Love" in mandarin.

Before Yoyo came back to our dept last Jul, I've always been either skipping lunch (due to heavy breakfast), or I packed lunches from home. Then when she joined us, I will follow them for lunch in order to catch up on things, or just plainly talk cock & sing songs sessions..


My mum asked if I'd like to pack lunch one evening as she cooked extra portion. Of course I want! Can save on lunch money also.. Lol..

I love this Afternoon Tea carrier, I got it from Tokyo a few years back. But last year when we went back, I can't seemed to find the store anymore.. :( Good things don't last forever I guess..

Edwin gave me this spoon/fork thingy last time. So what if I wanted to use both spoon & fork at the same time? Means I can't loh.. -_-

It was a simple meal with one dish made up of different arrays of veggies & rice.

What's more happy than to laze during lunchtime with dimmed lights, class 95 music, hot food & newspapers in hand? That's one of the simple things in life.

2 comments:

  1. Your mum's AXBD looks yum! *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can cook that too, it's a bit like the "Luo Han Chai".. Hee..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D