Friday, February 03, 2012

CNY 2012 6th to 7th day

Now that I have a kid, it's visiting, visiting & more visiting.. I missed those days where I can make use of the cny holidays to make a overseas trip.. *dream**

28th Jan, Sat (am)

My youngest grandaunt is treating us to lunch at Westlake restaurant just below her block at
Queens Road.
The only way to make J look into the camera is to let him see himself in the display.
Enjoyable lunch with all the elders around. The kids were let loose & running amok outside the restaurant.


After lunch, we proceeded upstairs to grandaunt's place. A lot of quirky finds and old stuff.


J's the only boy amongst the sea of female cousins & aunties!
He's hiding in one corner playing with the doll house, no choice!

28th Jan, Sat (pm)

After that we went home to drop J off & get ready for part 2 at SHock's place. Asked my mom to wrap up the ngoh hiangs cos I'm lazy. Lol..


All wrapped with tender loving care.. :)


Roy & I reached around 6pm but the guys were already there playing MJ since 1130.


Mathavan came with a big hot claypot collected from Crystal Jade. Made him pose for me.


Getting ready for the luo hei..


It looked like there're more salmon than the vegs!?!


As I'm busy taking pixs, Roy offered to help me fry the ngoh hiangs.


Sizzling hot.


A plate full of golden brown ngoh hiangs with a lot of sweat & hardwork behind. Lol..
So proud of Roy!


Everybody squeezing around the mj table for a chance to luo..


I think all of us were hungry that day, we all snatched at the food!
SHock using a spatula to scoop up the remains, and wondering should he leave some for Yoyo & Thomas later.. No need lah, cannot ask them to eat the scraps right??!! @_@


Meat meat meat!!!


Gathering the rest to pen their thoughts for Yoyo. I can only catch them that day during the gathering.


Poor Lindy twisted her ankle on the way home during the start of cny. Daylight robbery to visit the doctor during first 2 days of cny!


It might seemed like there's not much varieties but believe me, we had problems finishing up all the food!


SHock is very hands on with kids & babies as he has been babysitting his godson while he was on holiday in Taipei. Hee..


I think that's Leng trying to feed Evan some of our food, lol..


SHock eyeing longingly at Evan's squeaky giraffe, haha!


Everybody wants to carry baby Evan, he's clearly the centre of attraction that day.


David doesn't keep a goatee..


So David let Evan have a feel of Hara's beard, hahahaha!


Daniel's tiramisu was another sellout that night.


Evan's infamous pout.
Babies have funny expressions, through different stages of their lives.


One of the loves of my life. :)


Sexy bum!





I set up the tripod to house the camera & took some test shots while gathering everybody for the yearly group shot. Still cannot get the perfect shot.. -_-III


Asked them to say "Huat ahh", ended up covering up some faces..


So we soften our actions and viola! The perfect cute shot! :D


Jerome + Nicole = Evan


I stopped everybody for a while to give Yoyo our present & card. I said "on behalf of everybody, we wish you stay youthful always & please take good care of your skin!"..
Then I heard Daniel laughing away hysterically, saying "what, you ask her to stay useful??"
*faint**


Opening up the card filled with love & well wishes..


We filled up everything, no empty spaces in between. I'm so proud of my assignment.


And that, my dear Yoyo is the thumbprint of Jboy. The bigger one belongs to Roy who wanted to leave his mark too. Lol..

29th Jan, Sun

We went to attend Cyan's 2nd birthday at NSRCC after J's class on sunday.
Roy asking the boys to stick out their tongues but J refused to do it. I think his tongue must be short, that's why cannot talk properly as well. -_-


Roy using the frontview camera on his iphone, that's why everybody can look into the screen & smiling so happily.


It's fun but the resolution's not so good.


Cyan love cars, one cake & one agar agar.


The grandsons & future granddaughter-in-law? Lol..

1 comment:

Leave a message! :D