Thursday, September 29, 2011

Jared's house

I remembered last time when we were kids, we loved making house using the mattress & blankets.. So yest night, I made one for J too..


He's so excited & squealed in delight when I first put it up. At first he thought it's a slide & sit on it.

Then I said, "Cannot sit, it's a house!".. Guess he understood & immediately crawled into the hole. I put up the blanket to act as a door.

His own personal hole.
Maybe I should make it the naughty corner, everytime he throws tantrums, I put him in this little hole.

Pulling down the blankie, don't wanna be disturbed.. :P

Carmen gave J alphabet stick-ons for xmas last year and I put them up on the wall in the bedroom so that he can read them out every night. He will sing the song & point & point at the letters.

After that, he crawled back into his safe hideout. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D