Friday, September 30, 2011

Totoro

I've always been a huge fan of Hayao Miyazaki.... For those who don't know him, he's the brilliant creator of animated movies like Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle etc..


Recently OB helped me to get The Borrower Arrietty from hk as it's not available here yet. Their graphics are just so nice & entertaining. A great show! My mum started watching too & so is J. He can literally sit down throughout and watch, even though it's in japanese.


After that, I dug out other collections and played for J my all time favourite, My Neighbour Totoro. The rest is history.


I know everybody loves Totoro but this boy is crazy over it! Getting all excited even from the beginning & dancing away..


J love love love love loves Totoro! My gosh, he can watch over & over and laughs in glee..


See how concentrated he is?


Not just that, he even started to learn how they speak.. in japanese!
When sis switched the audio to english or mandarin, he got bored & walked away to do his own stuff.


Watched again the next day.
And what's that in his hands?


Totoro stuffy of course.
Peeps, if you have any Totoros to spare, you know who you can give to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D