Monday, May 09, 2011

Polling Week

This is my 2nd time casting votes for GRC. Before that, I've voted for the 1st time in my life at sembawang 5 years ago. And even before that, when I was still staying in bedok, it's always walkover one. No doubt, I think that my one vote is kinda insignificant compared to the tens of thousands of singaporeans but I still feel stoked about receiving the notice in my mailbox.


Jumbling up my address, just in case I got "admirers" knocking at my doorstep. Hahahhahaa!
*not that a lot of people read though.. :P**


That saturday was particular HOT! But thank goodness, the school is just next to our block so it's within walking distance. If not, I'll be like the rest complaining to no end..
But the picture turned out to be quite bright and colourful on my iphone due to the sunny weather, that's the only good thing I guess.


Walking up the the booth, we're under B1. (taking picture discreetly).
Apparently, my boss said that different zones or areas you're staying in are categorised differently, like A1, B1 etc.. Not sure of the real reasons but could be when they were sorting out the votes, it will tell them which zones are the pro PAP or WP or whatever party. Lol..


After casting our sacred votes, we went for breakfast and did some marketing. On our way back, can see a steady steam of residents making their way to the school for theirs.


View from my kitchen window.
Weather for the rest of the day was so hot, and it's those kind of orangy setting sun that's a killer. Gives me a headache.


Roy did a nice slideshow for my family trip last year to port dickson/malacca. J's fascinated by it and he sit quietly to watch. Sis, time to make another trip soon? :D


We went to Ikea on sunday for dinner, it's a wonder I managed to find a place to sit cos it's so crowded!
Not much finger food for J except the fish fillets and fries. I know they're junk food but I don't feed him that everyday also. So I guess once a while is fine, as long as they fill up his tummy.


In a way, train him to hold his food properly and not to stuff everything inside his mouth.

Meatballs & their chicken wings is a must order everytime when we're there.


J sitting on the chair even before Roy could get it assembled. Very kancheong..


We couldn't get a light blue chair to go with the table, so the closest is light green colour. Looks kinda matching too, right?
Hopefully can get J to sit down on his personalized table to have his meals, writing etc, and not not climbing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D