Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday Celebration - Part 3

16th May, Monday

Since Piddles took leave on her birthday, her CA peeps gotta wait until the following monday to give her a treat.. Awww~ :D


Sometimes I like to set timer to take picture of ourselves, rather than get help. It's fun this way, trying to get everybody's heads in the screen..!


Ok, we're more prepared in this one. *Smiles**


Even though my birthday's already over but they insisted on getting a candle on the cake. And they even get the staff to sing Happy Birthday song together to me (a loud cheerful one this time).
*blush**


Piddles is really touched and happy.


Making another wish. *hope my wish come true!**

Ha, I took another half day cos I have to celebrate with my best buddy, Shimei.
She's gonna be a mummy soon in Oct but she took the trouble to come out to meet me. *hugz**


We had high tea at Ritz Carlton, Chihuly Lounge.


I had the normal jasmine tea while SM chose Granny's Garden.



Unlike other high tea buffets, we're being served different courses here. Saved us some trouble of walking out to choose the food, and just relax being couch potatoes.


The place is spacious, uncrowded with big comfy sofas. There's a female pianist playing softly in the background too. Totally enjoyment with good food and good friend around.


My best buddy of 22 years.



Wish my friend Yong can come back soon, we can go for another round together.


Despite SM complaining that she looked plain, I still forced her to take another picture with me. It's not everyday I get to see my buddy ok?! :D


And another one with baby beanie. Can't wait to see him/her in oct soon!
Aunty Piddles loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D