Thursday, April 28, 2011

Carmen + Andrew = Lauren

It was the easter long weekend, so I thought of popping by to see Lauren cos I haven't seen her since CNY. Also to take some family portraits for them as I notice they don't have much pictures of the 3 of them as also, to practise my photography.

Friday, 22th Apr

Just woke up from afternoon nap and double eyelids coming out, really look like girl hor!


When we're there, J tried to give Lauren a hug but she turned her head away.
So bobien he just helped himself to the toys and drowned his sorrows while Lauren's looking smug behind. Ahahahhaaahhaa!


Babies always look the cutest when they're still chubby and toothless.. Lol..


Grey-eyed Lauren, just adorable & pretty..


Lauren striking a pose for me, just so cute..
This is one of my favourite shots.


Carmen initially was thinking of a getaway with the family after seeing my batam pictures.. So I asked, does Lauren has a passport?
Carmen exclaimed, never thought or remember to make for Lauren as she's so tiny!!
So we tried to take some photos suitable for making passport but I think cannot pass. Nevertheless, they're adorable! Godma wanna kidnap you!


Wearing her cute little shoes getting ready to go out for a walk, and outdoor shoot.




She's looking more like Carmen liao, donch ya think?


Andrew is just so funny, always crack me up!


Playing hide & seek with Lauren.


I ultra love this shot, melts my heart. Awwww!



Just took some shots of the photo frames of Carmen & Andrew while we went back to let the kids change into their swimwear. Hopefully they can put up new photos of the Melia family the next time round.


Oooolala, Lauren is checking J's bod. Skinny fella lah he..


Squirming her eyes cos of the poolwater..

I dunno, everything about Lauren sparks cuteness.. Even when she pursed up her lips, ready to cry.. I will think that looks cute too.. Siao Godma..


Another shot of the Melia family.


Love her cute little button nose!


Lauren doesn't really like the float, she prefers mummy to carry her in the waters instead.
So this was my only decent shot of her in it. The other one she started screaming liao, haha!


Mum & Daughter moment.


Checking J out again, wondering what spot she's looking at exactly? Hee...



J&L playing in the water.


J wants to wear Roy's slippers instead.


Father & Son moment.


Transferring some of the pictures over to their lappie.
And J's so funny, keep leaning in onto Andrew thinking he's the sofa or something..
At least I'm happy to know that J's treating them like part of the family.


Girl shoes are just soooo girly & colourful! *starry-eyed**

2 comments:

  1. We applied for passport and it got through! No problem. Thanks Godma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really?!!
    I'm good, hahaha!!
    Show me when it's ready!!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D