Sunday, January 30, 2011

Little Red Monster Part 2

After pouring out my grievances, everybody's making up to J by getting him more Elmos.. @_@
I wonder if I should put up my wishlist here too.. *sly smile**


Nowadays when we reached home, J will head straight to his beloved red monster.
Took a clip of him shouting out loud, this was what he was shouting on that fateful day. Maybe "she" finds it irritaing. WTF.
Yeeyee got him a elmo tee. :)


And and.. Godpa dropped by and gave him 5 sesame street muppets! :):)
J's favourites are Elmo & Big Bird.


Now my house are filled with colourful SS stuff. The muppets are NOT CHEAP!


And Elmo is the only muppet that has legs, the rest are just the bodies. He's the most ex also.
Jared boy, never mind if "she" dislike you (or me) for some unknown reasons, you are well-loved by the rest, ok? Don't forget that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D