Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Over the weekend

I was telling OB that I've not played MJ for a while so we fixed up a game at boss shock's place last friday. It's our first game of the year! Want to have a good start mann. But I forgot to wear my red panty that day too.. -_-


Very intensive, we left on time that friday and met up with OB on the bus to marine parade.
Then we tabao food and had a quick dinner upstairs at shock's place. OB ordered all the meat stuff, and I also forgot to take a picture cos was busy eating.


Before the game start, I must take a picture of my mj kakis. I say I want to find my favourite tiles to go with my picture and the rest scurried to find theirs, only Daniel can't be bothered and rather concentrate on his lemon tea instead.


Limit liao. :)
Some say Confucius was the one who developed mahjong in about 500BC. So Mr Confucius, you are my GOD!


Roy dropped by and took over 2nd round while I relaxed, shaked legs and watched America's got talent. Need him to drive me home mah.. :D
Daniel's the only winner that night, again! Must set a rule that whoever's the overall winner must treat the rest makan. *grumbling**


Attempting to bake cookies on sunday, under my mom's supervision. She always say we must learn how to bake if not, all her recipes will be go extinct in times to come. Think so far.. =_=


I tried something simple like cranberry & macadamia butter cookies. This was the dough ready for baking.

I've got a big oven in the kitchen but have not attempted to bake with it yet. Mostly been using it to toast pies and warm up pizzas. So this was the 1st time I'm using for baking.


Didn't turn out too bad except the base was a bit burnt. Hard to control the temperature though. Need to practise more, who's willing to be my guinea pig?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D