Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What in the world..

I'm still struggling if I should post this.

Really feeling frustrated and ridiculous and not sure what on earth did I do. But since there's no way for me to say out loud, I might as well note it down here in my blog, I'm so filled with unhappiness & grudges that I just wanna let it all out. At this point of time, I really cannot be bothered if it will affect any relationships cos it's the cold hard truth. And I never expected it, maybe I should have seen it coming.

All kids love Elmo, not sure why. So when he saw Elmo lying on the mat and nobody seemed to know his existence.. He picked him up and gave it a big hug. You can see his eyes sparkled with excitement and he kept shouting elmo elmo elmo!

You heard the commotion and came to see what happened. You proceeded to take the muppet toy in hand and asked your own softly, Who bought this present for you? It's Aunty ****. As if he understands. (Roll eyes) And of course we all know it's his birthday present lah!

When he held out his little hands, shouting elmo wanting to touch the muppet, you actually (gasps) hid it behind your back. And subsequently kept all the toys away and left with nothing for him to play. He walked away innocently, not knowing what has taken place, to explore the rest of the place.

I'm utterly disgusted.

Why on earth would you do that to a 2 year old boy? Or why on earth would a mother do that? Specially to someone who's actually related by blood with your own. Your husband is earning big bucks and you can practically have anything you want, but to think you would fight over a muppet with him?

Come on lah, I'm not letting him bring elmo back home so why you so shit scare about? I've nothing personal against you but for you, already a middle age individual you are actually not willing to share a freaking toy with a little boy.

Sis, me, mom & even godpa can buy 10 elmos if we want ok? What makes you think I'm so hard up for it, please lah! What does that make of you as a person? What you did will just make me see the uglier side of you and detest you even more than ever.

I've met a lot of nasty people in my life but you top the list without a doubt cos your target is a baby! I have no respect whatsoever for you cos you are downright cruel to my J. I dunno if I should feel sorry for you or feel sorry for my ....

What have I done to you to deserve this kind of treatment to my son. Stop pretending to be someone filial or nurturing or whatever, I've seen through all your pretences. I don't want to see your face and I don't want to have anything to do with you anymore. I don't owe you nothing.

The feeling was overwhelming and I couldn't take it anymore. I packed up and left on the spot, leaving my folks behind too.
Sorry mum, I just had to take off. Thanks for letting me know, if not, I'll still be like a idiot, letting her do things to J behind my back.

3 comments:

  1. Nah, it's alright. We already got 2 for him, and now it's sitting on the sofa. He's actually more crazy about the dvds, so it's just a moment of excitment only, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So heart-breaking.. poor little J.. Dun worry, we'ree all on your side little J and J's mummy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message! :D