Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Wedding Celebration of Nicole & Jerome

Nic is finally getting hitched.. To think I've just asked her a few months ago when she getting married, she said nah, not so fast, too soon lah.. etc..
My prediction is correct, yet again. Wish my predictions on toto or 4D are just as accurate.. =_=


Greg so steady, brought Gabriel along. I'm not prepared to handle J by myself cos first of all, J is not shy or afraid of strangers so he will not stick to me and will want to walk around exploring places. And I want to be able to sit down, looking glam and enjoying the food and company mann. Haa..!
But Gab stuck closely to Greg. I think J don't love me very much maybe cos I scold him a lot. -_-


I think we're all dressed up nicely for the occasion.


But boss SHock thought its a buffet lunch cos he came in tucked out polo tee and faded jeans. =_= Minus 10 points liao..


OB's my date for the day, lol.
And I love my golden shoes! Supposed to just get a pair from JWest but ended up with 3.
There can never be enough shoes for Piddles!


My MJ kakis, dunno where is SHock..
But recently I'm on the losing streak. -_-
So I will stay away from session and recuperate first.


Gathered makan gang for a group photo, not all are present though. Nic's the bride, Yoyo & Jacq's on the way & Lindy's working.


And the beijing group, we braved the cold wind & harsh winter in Nov'09.


Yeah, Yoyo's arrived! Mat complained why I used my handbag to chope seat for her.
Nah nah nah poo poo!


Well, nowadays the dishes are not been served onto the lazy susan where we can help ourselves to the food. They're all divided into 10 portions for guests at the table. And by the time they served them to us, it's already turned cold. Piddles donch like cold food unless sushi or sandwiches or salads etc. :(


Took a break and went out with Yoyo to take a look at the photos. We both agreed that we can't imagine Yoyo taking these kinda artistic poses. Will sure burst out laughing.. :D


I really should've walked up front to the stage to take a closer picture of the happy couple but there's already a lot of them armed with their power DSLRs. And I only have my small powershot.. Shy lah..!
Ok, I will try my best to be a better paparazzi on Yoyo's big day!


Some of us were against taking sharkfin soup so all pushed to Hobc to finish them up. He's grinning from ear to ear mann..
SHock was asking us why we don't drink the soup since the sharks' already been killed. For me, as long as I know that I didn't eat it, I'm already doing my bit supporting the campaign. Don't care what the rest think it's absurd or ridiculous to stop eating them.


There's a choice of either bear or chocolate for the wedding favours. Hobc has already wolfed down all the chocolates.. If the bears are made of chocolate, I'm sure he would've ate them too..


They finally reached our table. After a series of congratulations & hugs, we got ready for the group shot.


But everybody's looking at the main photographer though.. I got Lily to help me take our own shot cos it would've been months later for Nic to send me the photos.


A big hug & a kiss to the pretty bride as promised.
Have a blissful life ahead, and looking forward to the new bundle of joy soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D