Monday, July 08, 2013

Worst Smog Ever!

For the period 17-23 June 2013, we experienced the worst haze
attack that came from Sumatra, Indonesia. I was so mad at the
farmers who intentionally set their forest plots on fire just to
clear the land for future agriculture. Bunch of idiots caused so
much distress & inconvenience to us.. tmd.

View from my sis's window, no filters.

View of the control tower from Terminal 3.
I can't see the tower at all on my way to work.

Actually the surgical mask doesn't help much
but the N95 mask is TOO BIG for my face..
Maybe should get the kid's one.. Lol..

Then.. we are having renovations in the office..
And I have a super sensitive nose.. will sneeze & sneeze..
so.. I Still have to wear mask in the office.. Sigh..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D