Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Another visit to the Dentist

Not that I'm over the top but because J has
such bad front teeth that I always needa bring him
for quarterly dental checks at GPA.
And it's costly.. Zzz..

J really does look like me except the eyes.. @_@
Looking glum on the chair..
I was super worried he'll freak out again mann..
And I might not be able to hold him down this time
cos he's getting bigger & stronger now..

Thank goodness he's in a good mood that day,
or rather now that he's older he's taking it better..?
And he remembered his dentist Dr Pang by now..

I thought this picture of him in the crab
shades is hilarious! I laughed so loud..

Ahh, much better after the claws are up!

Grasping his hand just to give him the extra assurance..
All in all, Dr Pang patched up 3 decays for him.. Zzz..
Hope will last until the new teeth come in..

The kid's playroom is the Best part about
visiting the dentist.. So easy to satisfy them.. Haha.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D