Thursday, June 06, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Aiyo, I've saved this draft couple of weeks
ago and totally forgotten about it!
Anyway, here are the pics.. heh..

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers in the world!
(2nd sunday of May)

We attended a mother's day
celebration at J's school on that sunday

Erm, actually since it's a sunday and we're in a church..
so naturally need to attend the sunday mass..

Family shot.

Roy reading out some verses..

C is in the same school as J so my brother
brought the whole family along..


Baby Reyd was dug up from his slumber.. Cute..

So many boys..

Who's the girl in this pix? Haha..

Everybody has a sticker with their names on it.
Anyway I will only pay attention to Reyd..
Look at his trotter legs!

He is really cute..

A carnation for all the mothers there..
I think it's not cheap but heck, I've paid a lot
for the school fees yahh..

Even the guys were taken by Reyd..
Worshipping him at his feet.. lol..

Boys will be boys.. Zzz...

More joined in the sword fighting..

Now J is at the age where I don't
have to mind his every move.
I can just take a step back and watch
from the background.. yeah..

Showed this to me when I went home the other day,
shouting Happy Mother's Day...!
His colouring sucks.. hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D