Monday, May 13, 2013

Early Birthday Treat

Yong gave me a early treat this year &
we went to this place called The Coastal Settlement
in Changi, near the old Changi hospital..
Haha, very good.. All the details are here in the picture.

I like this place cos most of the stuff were very vintage
and existed even before we were borned. Dunno
where the owner dug them from..?

Some of you might remember sitting
in this old cane circular chair when you
were babies.. It's the thing to do way back
then.. J cannot leave home w/o his
lunchbox. Inside contains his alphabets..

Yong & Evan.
He's gonna be a year old in July, so fast..

Me putting a pout trying to make
Evan look into my phone camera.. hahaha!

Food there was not fantastic but I enjoyed
the environment and company more than anything..

And they have this backyard with lotsa old stuff..

Wish I have J's complexion.. *dreamzz**

I love this pix of J giving Evan a quick peck
on his head while he's snoozing away.. :)

Sitting on the old swing chair swinging away..

J is damn cheeky, blocking his face with the lunchbox..
He really has small eyes hor.. Hmm..

I love this place..
Will be back again..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D