Monday, June 17, 2013

Late updates

Can't believe I'm still posting stuff that had
happened in May! But I got so lazy..

Also, you know nowadays really have a lot
of apps that allow me to post up pictures straight
away on the actual day but I know I have this blog
for so long liao I should somehow maintain it
since it's still quite personal.. It would've been
a waste if I give up now right.. What do you think?

I've longed for Tiff & Co. for a long time & finally
got myself two pressies for my birthday.. *love**

And a wonderful gift from my old friend/buddy Shimei..
Miss her loads..

And I had J running up to me with this flower
when I reached home one day.. What more
can I ask for? :)

Birthday treat from the makan gang is the
best company I can ever wish for.. *love***

Pic of the day I took on Vesak day,
24th May..

Dinner with the family on my dad's
birthday on 26th May at the airport..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D