Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Meet ups

I'm seriously neglecting my blog..
Don't know why I'm getting so unproductive..
Why?? Zzzz..

So anyway, just some updates on meeting
up with some of my closest friends.

Carmen, mummy of my god daughter Lauren..
We had a good time catching up on our
kids, life & stuff..

With two & a half of my best gals..

We celebrated Matty's birthday early
at this zi char place in siglap last friday.

David carrying the baby bag for Yoyo..
So he looks like the daddy or grand-daddy?
Hahaha!

The two botaks.

It's the International Women's Day on the 8th of March
so I gathered the gals for a shot.

Don't want to leave the guys out as well lah..

There were a total of 10 dishes for each
of us but I simply couldn't wait for all
of them to come. Too hungry!

We were kinda proud that there were
no leftovers. No food is wasted. :)

And still have room for dessert.
The ice-cream joint is god damn crowded!

With my crazy friends..

My D24 ice-cream
is simply Heaven...!

Matty really entertains to my nonsense requests.. Lol..

Yoyo & me spotting with familiar short crops, yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D