Thursday, February 28, 2013

CNY Part 2

I'm really getting kinda lazy..
Anyway, uploaded the rest of the pixs taken
during this cny period.

Visited my 3rd uncle's place.
He's stayed just two blocks away from us.
His piano is out of tune but J still
got a kick out of her..

I think my mum resembles this uncle the most..
Don't ya think?

I loveeee his homemake ngoh hiang, pork one.. Lol..

Popped by yong's place after that..

I thought this pix was hilarious, haha!

Evening we went to my big aunt's place in yishun.
Incidentally, my 'big aunt' really paid me a visit that day. Lol..

Lion dance in our office!

With the bosses and colleagues and lions.

Yearly gathering at boss SHock's house.

We brought J along during the daytime so that
he can 拜年 to OB like finally?!

The last time J sat on his lap was like
some 4 years ago! OB with Jared 2009
By the way, J looked so chubbly cute last time!
*Miss**

Another round of yusheng.. @_@

The yusheng was surprisingly good and we
managed to finish all of it to the last bit.

It's the 7th day of cny so it's everybody's birthday.
I bought a cookies & cream ice cream cake
for all of us to celebrate.

Nothing beats having dinner at home with wonderful company.

This is the wonderful company by the way..

Yet another yusheng, this time at Roy's
colleague's place..

Now that J is older, he can behave better and
minding his own business with my ipad.. Hee..

All the food over cny really got to me..
So high time to go for a run and J tagged along..
Mann, he can run faster than me!

Met up with my dearest Madelin & Wanyu 
and the latest girl in town, Cayla.. Lol..

Baby girls romper can be so cute not!

She's the sweetest little girl by sleeping
half of the time and allowing her mummy to
catch up with us and enjoying the food.

Food was good by the way..

 And of all places, we have to camwhore in the baby changing room.. :P

Have not seen my buddy Shimei since YX's
first birthday which was last year Oct!

With our cheeky boys..

Really glad max to make the trip to meet up with them.
Love you guys and kids!

Last day of cny, we went Yong's after that
fil's place. Think we dressed more the USA colours
rather than cny? Lol..

And that concluded the end of Chinese New Year 2013.
Till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D