Monday, March 25, 2013

March - Week 3

In a feeble attempt to blog more, I'll try
to upload more pixs on what I've been up
to on a weekly basis..

I really have the best lunch partners, as I can
share food which I always cannot finish with them. Hee..

And I chanced upon a blackberry when I went ladies after
that.. Returned it to info counter, hope the owner finds it back..

And since it's the school hols that week, we took
leave on thursday to bring J to USS.

The skinniest batman I've ever seen..

Anyway, the trip to the themepark was quite a disaster cos ...
J doesn't like it!

I'm not sure whether is it the hot weather, or crowds or
the loud music from the speakers that spooked him.
The moment he stepping into the place, he said he wanted
to go home.. @_@ And he got overly stimulated that
he puked all over the place.. Zzzz..

But but we've already paid so much for the tickets! :(
My sis & bil were kind enough to help us babysit J
in the cafe while Roy & I rushed to sit on the 2 rides
that we didn't tried before.. Transformers & Mummy rides.

Oh well, no more themeparks for him, at least for now..
Save my $$ or rather, he wasted my $$.. 

Time out with Yong, giving her a
advance birthday treat.
Great catching up w/o our kids around..

Taking a break on TGIF and gathering
Leng & Lindy for some silly singing..
I looked like a butch here mann.. =_=

Actually going karaoke should be limited to just a few
friends so that one can have more songs to sing.. Lol..

Roy went golf at JB on sunday and my folks were out
so it's just me & my J, getting on each other's nerves
the whole day. Lol.
Love you deep deep..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D