Friday, August 31, 2012

Kanasai

Saturday, 25th August @ 0530hrs

Nothing frightens me more than hearing J waking up crying in the dead of the night..
Temperature was ok but he still kept crying with his eyes closed.. and you just can't figure out what's wrong with him.. All he can say was, "I want to pee" all the time.. So we suspected he might have a urinal tract infection..

It was close to 7am (my gosh!) when we reached and it's not crowded at all. Still, have to wait a while as there're less doctors on duty at night..

The best part was every time when we brought J out of the house, all his pain or fever miraculously vanished! So maybe we should bring him out all the time then.. -_-

Urine tests showed that his levels were normal but he still kept complaining of pain in tummy. So much easier to collect the urine sample when you have a boy.. I remember Carmen telling me that she had such a hard time collecting Lauren's sample last time, chasing her around with the bag in hand.. :( 

So the conclusion could be just a stomach upset. So J's back to his cheerful self again.. I got this Mickey Mouse at Tokyo Disneyland becoz he's so cute and he is J's best friend now, he goes everywhere with him..

Kids medicine always look so much colourful than adults..Since we had to pay $90 consultation fee (price went up!), we asked the doc to prescribe his usual cold & cough medicine, might as well right?

Sunday went well without a hitch, J's back to normal.. But monday my sis called me at work to say that J's been digging his bellybutton and he kept saying pain.. Oh no, what's wrong again?

We didn't want to take any chances so I called Roy up and rushed home. Packed up some stuff and off to KKH again..

J's not crying this time so I guessed the pain's not that intense as on saturday but we just wanted to be sure on our part. It's just a horrible feeling in my stomach to know that he's not feeling well in every way..

Blurred picture of Roy taken by J.

Mickey Mouse with him all the way.
Doc felt some lumps in his tummy and suggested x-ray to have a closer look

When I heard what the doc said about feeling the lumps in his tummy, I can feel my own lump in my throat..
Don't tell me it's his constipation again?!! My huge Gosh!
I know x-ray's no good but I just had to see what's inside his tummy.. :(

X-ray (I should've taken a pic!) showed that there're some blurry mass in his intestines, which the doc indicated that they're actually stools. They're not only on his right side but left side as well, compared to 2 years ago. Which means he has full of shit in him! The pain that he's been feeling these days is actually the gas that's built up & trapped in the intestines due to the blockage of the stools.
Worse case scenario will be surgery to clear the stools which I don't want that to happen. His sai is back with a vengence, haunting me again! :(

And J's been through a hard time when he's much younger.. Crap headache Just reading back his history sends shivers down my spine.. Sigh..

Roy went to collect the medicine (loosening stools) while I took J out to the fish pond. He wanted me to take a picture of him with the fishes..

What we can do now is intensive feeding of the med and making him crap everyday, by hook or by crook!

Jared oh Jared, why can't you just crap on your own & don't give us anymore crap headaches? =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D