Thursday, December 29, 2011

High Tea at Intercontinental Hotel

This hotel holds a special place in my heart. Roy & I love this hotel, we used to book their rooms for sanity breaks, and also when Yong was leaving for Seattle for studies.


So here we are again, this time round is a reunion get-together.
I think they've always use the same xmas tree but different ornaments.


Everything was giant size..


Love the old shophouse feel..


I had lychee flavoured black tea, I love anything lychee..


Here's our 4 tier food.


Roy & Yong almost hidden behind the tiers.. :)
Roy got to know Yong through me over the years, and I'm glad that they can get along so well.. Roy is almost like a big brother to her liao..


Overall I still prefer english high-tea that allows us to ask for refills, cos there're some where it's very nice but cannot ask for more again. I want my Goodwood Park high-tea!


Roy & me.


So far the best scones I've tasted are the ones from the Copenhagen, that's situated at Takashimaya.


I love their wooden staircase so got Roy to take photo of us there.


BFF.


I remembered I took a pic of the 3 of us during Christmas in year 2004. Lemme go dig for it..
We looked happy?


After tea, we dropped by Shimei's place to see her baby, Yixin.
Big baby versus little baby.


Yong loves babies too. I think she will make a good mom next time too. :)


YX is dressed in blue cos all her older cousins are boys & the clothes are recycled. I think blue looks good on her, doesn't make her look like a boy though..


Glad that she has put on more weight cos she was tiny when she first arrived.

Overall, the outing was meaningful with catching up with 2 of my bestest buddies in the whole world. I love them both dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message! :D